The Power of Healing
If you're interested in a service or workshop, please email email@example.com or call 416-970-1965
Abalone shells are a natural part of our living oceans. Our shells are from ethically sourced sites found on the Pacific Coast. Our shells are generally 5”-6” in size and are selected for their vibrant and memorizing natural colours that only mother nature could have created.
For centuries these shells were prized and used as gems by ancient cultures and are often referred to as “mother of pearl” and reflect the colours of the ocean. They possess a strong elemental bond with the Earth and its healing capabilities. Mother of Pearl is also highly prized as it attracts fortune and happiness. It is considered by many as a good luck amulet and is often given to loved ones to give them good luck and prosperity.
The shells can be used for many purposes including:
- Smudging – Used as a vessel for burning Sacred Herbs. Palo Santo or Sage Wands
- Incense Burner – Burn incense sticks
- Crystal Holder – Use it to purify and cleanse your crystals
- Meditation – Abalone shells will help you8 meditate by soothing your nerves
- Sleep Aid – Place beside your bed and allow it to help calm you
- Gift Idea – give a loved one a beautiful “mother of pearl”