Learning Reiki is powerful and can permanently transform your life.
It doesn’t matter what your background is, what you are going through, or how old you are. Reiki will help bring you peace and enrich your life.
Reiki is for everyone and easy to learn!
Reiki comes into your life exactly at the moment when you need it, and when you are ready to receive the teachings.
If you are reading this, maybe this is that moment…
After taking this simple but life-changing two-day course, you will have the ability to ‘lay your hands’ on yourself or on others to release stress and balance the mind, body, and spirit.
What are the benefits of learning Reiki?
- Reiki connects you to universal energy so you can heal yourself whenever you feel the need. You can balance your body, mind, and spirit by spending some time each day devoted to self-healing.
- If you are feeling that there is something missing in your life that you can’t quite pinpoint, chances are that it’s your spirituality. By learning Reiki, you reconnect to your higher self, which means you will become far more intuitive, enabling you to make better decisions and feel far more “whole”.
- Stress is recognized as a major contributor to so many illnesses in modern society. Reiki has an extremely calming effect, filling you with a sense of inner peace and serenity that will ensure that stress won’t rule your life. You will gain a sense of real self-purpose and inner clarity that may have eluded you previously.
- Our lifestyles are incredibly busy and this takes a toll on our bodies as well as other areas of our life. Through continual self-healing at a physical level, you can not only help to prevent illnesses occurring but also address actual physical injuries and problems from mild back pain to cancer. Reiki can help with any illness but it is not a replacement for modern medicine.
- If you feel that your life lacks direction, learning Reiki reconnects you with your true purpose in life and will leave you feeling far more focused about where you need to be heading and directing all your precious resources. Many people spend years feeling they are in the wrong job or wrong situation and Reiki opens their minds up to the things that they really need — perhaps not want, but need. There is nothing quite so liberating.
- Many people often feel that they are taking so much from life and yet giving so little back and are completely unsure of how to rectify this situation. When taking Reiki Level I and II you are able to heal others as well as yourself. There is nothing quite like healing other people to make you appreciate your own situation and bring comfort to your life. It is so rewarding to be able to share your gift of healing, helping someone else who so desperately needs it and bringing happiness to someone else’s life.
- With Reiki, you have the potential to turn your whole life around for the better by doing self-heal every day and by listening to your intuition. Your whole life becomes clearer and you realize what is important in life and what you can do without. Everything is put into perspective and you appreciate so many things and also learn who your friends are.
- Most people have emotional traumas in their life, and what many do not realize is that the energy from these traumas is carried with them and has a negative effect on them, possibly for their whole lives. Our traumas hold us back in self-development. By using Reiki on yourself you can remove the energy attached to those traumas so you will no longer feel any pain associated with the event. Once this has been achieved you are finally free to be yourself.
- It is easy to get trapped in the cycle of old lifestyle patterns and issues, such as following the same fad diets that don’t work, making New Year’s resolutions you know you will break every year, getting trapped by financial issues, working too hard, struggling in relationships. This can continue for your whole life. Reiki can change the way you deal with life, situations and relationships to a way that is much healthier for you. It might not happen in a conscious way but you will find that for instance someone who takes advantage of you normally will get a shock when you defend yourself and demand greater respect. You learn to love yourself more and also to love others but in a way that allows them to learn their lessons and never take you for granted.
- The founder of Reiki, Dr. Mikao Usui, said that Reiki was the ‘art of inviting happiness.’ This is very true. If you ask anyone if they are honestly really happy I doubt you will get a yes from the majority. People often misconceive what real happiness is and associate it with wealth, material possessions or a successful career. Happiness is about so much more than that. Happiness comes from a profound understanding of the universe and knowing your place in the universe. If you choose to learn Reiki you will be set on the path to enlightenment. For some this is a short path, for others a much longer one, but once you know you are on it you find what happiness is. Reiki is not just another complementary therapy; it is the way of the universe.
In Reiki Level I you will learn:
- History of Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- Usui Reiki Lineage
- Reiki Principles
- Reiki Levels and Attunements
- Chakras and Auras
- Energy Cords
- Hand Positions
- Chair Treatment
- Lying Down Position
- Daily Practice Self-Treatment
- Code Of Ethics – Canadian Reiki Association
- Reiki Use in Hospitals and Case Studies
In Reiki Level II you will learn:
- Byosen Scanning
- Gyoshi Ho – Sending Reiki with Eyes
- Full Reiki Treatment with Symbols
- Reiji Ho
- Opening a Reiki Practice
- Other Techniques
- Path to Reiki Master
- Reiki Glossary
- History of Reiki
- The Power of Reiki Symbols
- The Use and Practice of:
- Power Symbol
- Mental and Emotional Symbol
- Distant Symbol